Our beautiful studio is located in the heart of Cow Hollow on Laguna Street, just off of Union. So why choose to have your session at the studio? I'm so glad you asked! :)
- The light!
- The studio is west facing and has the most beautiful light that comes through our big, San Francisco bay windows. Great light pretty much makes a photograph, so the yummy, consistent light we have here is key!
- The space!
- At around 350sf, the studio has plenty of room for multiple setups to be ready to go upon your arrival. This means we don't have to take time to break down and set up in between every scene. Studio sessions generally take about half the time of on location ones!
- There is a comfy seating space for new parents to sit and relax while I work with your baby, as well as a mini fridge with water and Keurig coffee maker for sleep deprived new parents! :)
- The neighborhood!
- Cow Hollow is an amazing neighborhood to walk around in. Once your session is done, you can take a stroller and walk around the shops and restaurants of Union Street. If you have an older sibling that needs to get some energy out, there are cute little parks close too.
- If you can't find street parking there is a paid lot right across the street!
But the number one reason to do your newborn session in the studio? Convenience!! When you come to me there is nothing for you to clean up or prepare for at your own house. All you have to do is bring me your baby and I can do the rest!