Thank you again for choosing me to capture your family’s memories. I have written these policies to make your experience with me as smooth as possible. It’s best to know what to expect from me and what I expect from you before your session begins. Please read these carefully and print a copy for your records.
– Deposit: The $200 ($400/$600 for multi-session packages) non-refundable deposit is required to hold your session. The session date is not confirmed until the deposit is received. The deposit is transferrable.
– Session: The session includes immediate family (spouse and children). Additional adults and children can be included for an additional fee.
– Cancellations: if anyone in your family is feeling ill, please call to reschedule. You must give at least 24 hours notice to reschedule your session within the next 30 days and not lose your deposit. If Sara is sick or experiences an emergency, she will also give at least 24 hours notice. If Sara is physically well enough to do the session (ie. common cold) discretion will be left up to you to make a final decision.
– Final payment is due before your USB is delivered via invoice that will be emailed to you for completion.
– A minimum of 25 edited proofs will be provided. Finished proofs only will be shown. All the photos from your gallery will be included on the USB card in high resolution format.
– Travel: a travel fee of $30 may apply to locations more than 20 miles outside of San Francisco.
– Payment Options: cash, checks and credit cards through Stripe are accepted at this time. Checks returned by the bank for any reason, will incur a $30 fee and an alternative payment must be received within 5 days.
– Digital negatives: Your files will be archived after your session date. Every effort will be made to archive your images for as long as possible, but Sara Jennings Photography is not liable. It is important to take proper care of your images and back up any digital files received.
– Copyright: Sara Jennings Photography owns the copyrights to the images captured during the session on the above date according to US copyright law. Images provided by Sara Jennings Photography may not be altered or changed in anyway.
– Model Release: Sara reserves the right to use and reproduce these images to promote her business, including but not limited to, website portfolio, marketing displays, and print competitions. It is my policy not to use full names when blogging about sessions for security purposes.
– Pricing: Pricing is subject to change at any time.
– Usage: Negatives and originals remain the property of Sara Jennings Photography. Personal print releases are given for digital images.